- 1/2 Acre Lot (MOL)- 206’ x 100’ – 20,600 SF
- CCS-1: Corridor Commercial Suburban Zoning suitable for restaurant, brew-pub, bank, live-work and a variety of retail, office or mixed use opportunities
- Signage with visibility from Signalized Corner at US 19 and Central Ave.
- Great redevelopment opportunity in a strong market – Part of the City’s New 34th Street and Central Avenue Town Plan that extends from 3rd Avenue S to 22nd Avenue N.
- Activity Center designation with bonus density
- Maximum Density is 60 units per acre with a 2.5 Floor Area Ratio.
- Future Land Use is PR-MU: Planned Redevelopment Mixed Use
- Strong demographics
- Access from Central and 35th Street